Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Appendix number four.

Here is a partial list (off the top of my head) of significant competitions where I was number four (or so):

I once won 4th place in the school science fair.

I was the 4th highest rated chess player in my state among children.

I was then the 4th highest rated chess player in my college.

I finished 4th in a state-wide math competition when I was in high school.

I finished ranked 4th (or so) in my high school class.

I graduated college cum laude.

After a year as a graduate student, I was one of four (or so) students from my college's computer science department to go work for Google (at a time when everyone wanted to work for Google).

In poker... well I'm not gonna discuss poker on a public blog, so I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment